Other how-to guides
The OLM documentation includes a variety of other how-to guides.
(Some currently also hosted on https://juju.is/tutorials.)
- Configure your OpenStack cloud image metadata
- Deploy, install and manage a high-availability PostgreSQL cluster on Ubuntu Server
- Deploy and configure a multi-node RabbitMQ cluster on Ubuntu Server
- Get started with Charmed Kubernetes 1
- Use GitLab as a container registry for Kubernetes
- Stream Data Analytics with Apache Hadoop
- Ensure security and isolation in Charmed Kubernetes with Kata Containers
- Get started with Hadoop Spark 2
- Install Kubeapps on your Kubernetes cluster
- Deploy StorageOS on Charmed Kubernetes
- Get started with Charmed OSM 1
- Set up remote Elasticsearch monitoring of an Elasticsearch cluster
Last updated 5 months ago.