The following tutorials are available in the documentation and within the Discourse community forum.
It can feel like there’s a lot to learn before you can be productive with Juju.
- Basic client usage takes you through how to use the fundamental commands provided by the CLI
- Multi-user basic setup introduces Juju’s authentication and authorisation capabilities
- Multi-user external setup
- Getting started with ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash & Kibana) (community contributed)
- Redis Cluster Using Juju (community contributed)
- Heterogeneous Elasticsearch Deploy Using Juju (community contributed)
- Elasticsearch Backup/Restore Using S3 (community contributed)
- Spark Workloads Using Juju (community contributed)
- Working with storage in Juju to add capacity to OpenStack Swift and PostgreSQL
Tips and Tricks
- Charm development (community contributed)
- A tiny hooks charm (community contributed)
- Juju GUI: get your users started with getstarted.md
- Deploy your Docker container to any cloud with charms
Juju and Kubernetes
Juju provides first-class support for k8s! As well as being the preferred deployment tool for Charmed Kubernetes, you’re also able to drive workloads within your k8s cluster of choice.
Deploying a k8s cluster
- Deploying k8s on openstack in your laptop with microstack & Juju
- Using Juju to deploy Charmed Kubernetes to VMWare
- Setting up static Kubernetes storage
- Understanding Kubernetes charms
- Multi-cloud controller with GKE and auto-configured storage
Deploying charms and bundles onto a k8s cloud
A “k8s cloud” is a k8s cluster that has been registered with Juju.
Juju and the cloud
- Managing credentials discusses Juju’s credential system and how to make use of it
- Using the aws-integrator charm discusses how the integrator charms and Juju’s trust system work
Juju and Open Source Mano
Canonical maintains the Charmed OSM distribution.
- Installing MicroK8s for Charmed OSM
- Installing Microstack as a VIM in Charmed OSM
- Configuring LXD for Charmed OSM
Last updated 1 year, 5 months ago.