Charm SDK Documentation
The Charm SDK documentation presupposes familiarity with Juju.
The Charm SDK is a toolkit for building charms.
The SDK provides a Python library for developing and testing charms,
ops, and a CLI tool for building, packaging and publishing charms,
A charm can be developed in a variety of ways. However, the SDK provides useful abstractions and CLI commands so you can develop and share your charm better and faster.
Whether you are a charm developer or a charm end user, with the Charm SDK you get a smoother experience.
Get started - a hands-on introduction to the Charm SDK for new users
Step-by-step guides covering key operations and common tasks
Concepts - discussion and clarification of key topics
Technical information - specifications, APIs, architecture
The Juju SDK is an open source project that warmly welcomes community projects, contributions, suggestions, fixes and constructive feedback.
- Learn about the Roadmap & Releases
- Read our Code of Conduct
- Join the Mattermost chat to talk about Juju, charms, docs, or to meet the community
- Join the Discourse forum to talk about Juju, charms, docs, or to meet the community
- Report a bug on Github
- Contribute to the documentation on Discourse
- Contribute to the code on Github
- Visit the Juju careers page
Last updated 2 days ago.