charmcraft) is a command line tool used to simplify the creation, building, and publication of a charm.
With Charmcraft you can:
- Init a new charmed operator file structure
- Build your operator into a charmed operator for distribution
- Register your charmed operator name on Charmhub
- Upload your charmed operators to Charmhub
- Release your charmed operators into channels
You can use Charmcraft with operators written in any language. However, for ease of development and collaboration, we recommend you use it with Ops.
For a complete list of Charmcraft commands see Juju SDK CLI commands or type
charmcraft help --all in a terminal.
Last updated 1 year, 4 months ago.